Sometimes you may getting the error when attempting to delete a file which is used by another program or user. In this case you can not rename,move or delete this file or folder.
The error like:
Cannot remove folder xxxxxx: It is being used by another person or program.Close any programs that might be using the file and try again.
And the screen like below:
1. Try to findout which program have a chance to use this file/folder close it and then try to remove this folder or file.
2. Wait a few minutes & then refresh the window & then try to delete because sometimes Windows or the program using the file may still be closing.
3. Open the task manager click on Applications tab & check does any program uses this file or not? If found any then close it & try again.
4. Go to the processes tab & try to find does any process lock this folder or file? If found then close it and try again. In my cases most of the times i found this problem like let i have a process named abc.exe. After getting this error i close ABC.exe so in the Application tab i didnot found ABC.Exe. But in the processes tab i found abc.exe is still running even you closed earlier. So check it from your end.
5. Close all explorer & window & open files then try again.
6. Restart the PC & try again.
7. If still doesnot resolve or rebooting is not possible(if server) then use the thirdparty software to remove this file or folder named Unlocker.